Basic Type：Type Capacity (KVA)/Voltage Level on High-Voltage Side (KV);
Basic Type Connotations：
- ZH-Electro-Chemistry, Rectifier Transformer for Electrolysis;
- S-3 Phase, F-Air Cooled;
- SP- Forced Oil Circulation Water-Cooling, K- Internally-Provided Balancing Reactor, Z- On-Load Voltage Regulating;
Z series rectifier transformers have found far-ranging use in thyristor-controlled rectification. In fact, presently silicon rectifying power supply is availed in aluminum, magnesium, and zinc smelting, in the production of chemical drugs and pesticides, in electrolysis and electroplating, in traction drive, etc. (voltage rating: 6~110KV, frequency: 50~60Hz, capacity: 30~63000KVA )We may design and manufacture a special rectifier transformer for our use as follows: i.e., two secondary windings are availed, with the phase differences therebetween of 30℃, 15℃, ±7.5℃, which may afford to 6-, or 12-phase rectification in a rectifier transformer.
Environmental Conditions for Product Use
- Ambient Temperature: -30℃~+40℃;
- Year Average Temperature: 20℃or above;
- Sea Level Elevation: 1000m; for any user on an elevation of above 1000 meters, please mention it in your order; in fact, this product may satisfy any user on an elevation of
below 4000 meters;
- Installation Site shall be free from serious vibration, bumping and chemical corrosion. This product may be used indoors and outdoors.
Our corporation produced rectifier transformers are designed by referring to national industrial standards and in accordance with remanufacturing processes associated with different production equipment, low in loss, high in production efficiency, and reliable in running. The characteristics of this product line are listed as follows:
Overall Structure Features, Rectifier Transformer
There are a variety of overall structures found in our-manufactured recifier transformers, to be particular:
Classified by Rectifier Circuit Mode
1. 3-Phase Bridge-Type Rectifier Transformer Structure.
2. Double Reverse Star-Type Rectifier Transformer Structure with a Balancing Reactor.
3. Double Reverse Star-Type, 3-Phase, 5-Pole, Rectifier Transformer Structure.
Classified by Voltage Regulation Mode:
1. Non-Excitation Voltage Regulating Rectifier Transformer Structure.
2. On-Load Voltage Regulating Rectifier Transformer Structure, Including:
Single-Body, Variable-Flux Voltage-Regulating Substructure,
Voltage Regulating and Voltage Transforming plus Main Structure,
Series Voltage-Regulating Substructure.
Classified by Body Installation Mode:
1.Body-Cover Connection Structure.
2. Bell Structure, including :Bell Type,Semi-Bell Type,3 Segment Bell Type.
Classified by Cooling Mode：
Self Cooling, Air Cooling, Forced Oil-Water Cooling orAir Cooling + Forced Directed Oil Cooling.
In addition, this type of transformers may include but is not limited to following versions: i.e., i) main unit integrating regulator; ii) main unit detached from regulator; iii) furnished with internally-provided saturation reactors, balance reactors; or iv) furnished with externally-provided saturation reactors, balance reactors, etc. To sum up, there are a variety of our produced rectifier transformers available for your selection; actually we could design and manufacture transformers of different configurations (including rectifier transformers) according to diversified user requirements.
Internal Structure Features
- The core is made of quality cold-rolled silicon steel strips. In relatively heavy duty transformers, total inclined joints are availed in core laminations to lower the no-load loss.Advanced technologies are introduced for the optimization of an iron core' integral structure;
- A continuous structure is adopted in each coil on the electric grid side while a lamination structure is used mostly in voltage regulating coils and generally speaking, a double-disc structure is availed in each oil on the valve side. The introduction of an electronic computer into the data calculation relating to impulse characteristics of a power plant or of a coil does enable the coil structure to possess excellent electrical characteristics and a high impulse resistance;
- For a relatively heavy duty transformer, a folded plate structure is introduced in each oil tank, which helps not only to cut a fine profile, but also to increase the oil tank's mechanical strength;
- Outgoing cables on the valve side may run over the tank cover or along a tank sidewall just for the convenience of rectifier cable connection;
- As the outgoing cable terminal on the transformer valve side, an epoxy-cast, low-voltage conducting rod is availed, which is fine in appearance and compact in volume;
- Transformers are equipped with all kinds of temperature gauges, gas relays, pressure relief devices, transducers, and other protective devices; in terms of