American Type of Cubicle Transformer Substation Series
Environmental Conditions for Product Use
- Ambient temperature: maximum air temperature +40℃ and minimum air temperature -30℃;
- Altitude: ≤1000m
- Wind speed: equivalent to 34m/s (no more than 700Pa);
- Relative humidity: daily average relative humidity should be no more than 95%; Monthly average relative humidity should be no more than 95%;
- Antiseismic level: horizontal acceleration no more than 0.4m/s2 and vertical acceleration no more than 0.15m/s2
- installation location inclination: no more than 3°
- Installation environment: ambient air should be free from prominent pollutions such as corrosive/combustible gas, and installation location should be free from violent shock;
- Full-insulation and full-sealing structure, no insulation distance required, reliable assurance of physical safety.
- High-voltage adopts load-breaking switch fuse composite electric apparatus protection.
- High-voltage wiring can be used for both ring main and terminal, flexible power supply mode and high reliability;
- Excellent transformer performance: low loss, low noise and low temperature rise; high overload capacity, short-circuit resistance and high shock resistance;
- Comply with various requirements on low-voltage feeding, selectable as per program, or can be designed independently;
- Cable head falls into two categories of 200A elbow cable connector and 600A European type of front connector, elbow cable connector applies to cable section area of 35-120mm2, European type of front connector applies to cable section area of 35-500mm2, cable head material is divided into copper core and aluminum core, both can be configured with full-insulation zinc oxide arrester, 200A elbow cable connector features under-load inserting and
1.Pave step with tile and lay 6×150 bar mat reinforcement on surface, two-way arrangement;
2.Climbing structural component C1, all angle steel ∠50×4
3.During civil work construction, foundation excavation should reach design depth and original soil layer, over-break portion can be filled with 8:2 graded sand;
4.After foundation ditch excavation, it is necessary to complete electric grounding grid, then complete backfill or bedding;
5.Determine number and direction of embedded cable conduits as per actual situations;
6.Embedded channel steel should be exposed by 10mm (see figure), so that cubicle transformer substation base is welded with it;
7.The figure is only for reference, it is allowed to adjust as per local conditions or make reference to relevant national norms.